Affordable Care Act - Obamacare
For more in depth information go to obamacareelpaso.com
How can I start now?
- To receive email and text updates you can sign up with us. Any new information about the Marketplace and reminders about important dates will be sent to you.
- We will efficiently provide assistance to you in choosing a health plan that suits your needs and finances.
- Have your questions ready prior choosing your plan.
- Have a fair knowledge about how coverage works, become familiar with the vocabulary. Consider premiums, deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums, co-payments, and coinsurance.
- Basic information on your household income is necessary to know the savings you’re suitable for. You can get this information on your W-2. Current pay stubs or your tax returns.
- A budget should be set. Different plans will have different budgets. You have to decide the amount you want to pay as premium each month.
- If your employer does not provide health insurance in 2019 than you will have to go through the Marketplace. A fee might be charged if you don’t have coverage.
- We can assist you to search for the programs that benefits you specific needs.